Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's the Time? It's Time to Get Messy!

OK.....so I guess I had a little old school rap happening in my head as I was mod podging away today.  You know that Pinterest is my best friend (don't take that personally ANYONE).  I have had the worst couple of weeks to date but even when the rest of my body is pretty much shot and hurting horribly, my brain is still functioning and those gerbils are running on their wheel.

Paper, knife, wood, glue, material.....
Yep, that about does it!
Some of the pieces drying and getting ready
for a few more coats
One dried that I did a week ago.  It is ready for a
few more coats of slop
These guys are just sitting here patiently waiting
for their glue bath!
Once they are all done and dried, they will be getting some vinyl sayings applied to them like "Let it Snow", "Feliz Navidad", "Merry Christmas", "Wise Men Came", etc.  I can't wait till they get to that point but I am happy that I have had this much progress so far.  I will be doing a Holiday Bazaar on December 3rd and I think these will make great little inexpensive stocking stuffer or white elephant gifts.  If you are in need of some gifts, please don't hesitate to contact me as I have tons of Christmas and Holiday art and saying and I would love to make something special for you!

Until Later....Dream Big!
Mamalou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts