Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Love Purse

Almost finished except for the straps
Straps going on

Interior (completely changed)

different options for a closure piece

Close up

Temporary closure
So this is it!  I still need to do some minor adjustments on it but essentially it is done.  I stayed up late the night before Thanksgiving because I was on a roll.  Of course it took a test run on Thanksgiving to determine the additional changes that it needs (closure, duh!, tightening of one of the straps, etc).

Right now I am working on some Christmas items for a holiday bizarre that I was invited to this weekend and then it is time to get house in order for the holidays and do some more sewing.  I want to make my own stockings this year!!!  Wish me luck!

Until next time,

Mamalou

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! I am so excited to hear someone (besides mine) else's reaction!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts